So this is MY blog & I get to say anything I want on MY blog right?????
I am sooo happy that two people just walked out of MY office before I said someting that would make me look less than nice {How PC was that!!!}
People that are completely INSENSITIVE to what other people are going thru just kill me!!!!!
Ok I'm feeling better now and I will do my best to explain my rant!!!!!!!
Things look BLEEK here at Beazerland in LA.... {And that's being optimistic} well we have people from our BIG office in OC down here cleaning up. {Because they "suddenly " after 10 months feel the need to figure out how to get on the freeway going towards Valencia {Look you said it was MY blog & I could say what I want....... I'm a little sassy!!!!}
In light of what we're going thru here..... they leave the office & say {loud enough for us to hear} oh this is going to take us 2/3 hours to get back & then unload all this.....we'll just put down 3 hour overtime. LOOK PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS & THEY DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT KIND OF BS!!!!!!
Whew - I don;t do that often, but it sure felt good!!!! Tomorrow is my last day & I am quite happy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment